Insurance and Payments Options
We participate in the following private insurance programs:
This means that patients with:
- Beech Street (01/01/09 effective date)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- BlueChoice PPO
- Blue Plan 65 Select
- Caring Program for Children
- We DO NOT accept BC/BS Advantage Plans. Please check with your insurance to make sure we are in your network
- CIGNA HealthCare (PPO, Open Access, International, & HMO)
- Coventry Health Care (1/1/08 effective date)
- First Health
- PPO Oklahoma
- The Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- Health Net Federal Services (Tricare)
- MultiPlan/PHCS--Private Healthcare System (Effective 5/9/08)
- PPO USA/GEHA (Effective 10/01/09)
- United HealthCare Network
- Oxford Health Plans
- Secure Horizons
Non-participating/out of network insurances:
Medicare and Railroad Medicare
- We are currently non-participating with Medicare.
We will bill all Medicare charges for all patients. Medicare will re-imburse the patient for the services that they determine are payable.
- Medicare only – must pay in full on the date of service.
- Medicare with secondary private insurance – must pay in full on the date of service.
- Medicare with Medicaid – payment will be made by Medicare.
If your insurance is not listed above, please call our billing office to verify participation or non-participation at 918–299-8232.